We provide the complete service regardless of the size or type of memorial you may have concerns with or the number of memorials – from individual memorials to whole cemeteries – we can provide you a solution to your memorial stock Health & Safety headaches.
What is the importance of these older memorials?
- They are an important heritage aspect of any burial ground – with significant historic value.
- They are beautiful pieces of Memorial Art which add to the value of Memorial Stock as well as the visual and cultural aspects of burial grounds.
- Ultimately they remain what their original intention was – a long lasting memorial dedicated to the memory of a person or family that deserves to be respected and preserved.
What are the problems associated with these memorials?
- Very large, heavy, sizable, awkward, delicate structures.
- Potentially extremely dangerous / hazardous due to their height & size.
- Difficult to know how originally constructed or where potential weak points are.
- Often constructed on brick graves / vaults with the potential for collapse.
- Lack of trained, experienced staff to assess the risk and deal with any potential problems.